BEM-182 is a cost-effective 18.5" LED broadcast monitor. It has color-calibrated screen with selectable color temperatures. It can be attached in front of a rack providing larger viewable area than general 17" rack/wall mount monitor. A V-Mount or Anton Bauer battery is attachable on the back and an optional tilting stand is selectable on purchase.
The screen is calibrated to reproduce precise colors offering selectable color temperatures such as 3200K, 5600K, 6500K, 9300K.
Signal Analysis Features
SDI Waveform/Vectorscope, R/G/B or Gray only modes, and audio level meters are included. Three function buttons in front are user-assignable. Markers and safety area are displayed as user selected in the menu to check the sides and edges of taken pictures.
Lightweight and Thinner Volume
It is easy to carry and install the monitor anywhere due to the thin frame and light weight. It can be attached onto a rack with some protruded part.
* Some features such as Time Code included only in SDI standard, not in HDMI.* All units released after April, 2015 are perfectly inside-rack mountable instead of frontal mounting.
- 3G SDI Support
- 10-bit Signal Processor
- Monitor Control/Update via RS-422
- Waveform (SDI Only)
- Vector scope (SDI Only)
- Focus Assistance(SDI Only)
- Exposure Range Check(SDI Only)
- False Color (SDI Only)
- Menu Setting Copy via USB Flash Memory
- V-CHIP display (SDI Only)
- UMD Mode Display
- Various Markers(EBU, 4:3, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1, etc)
- Zero/Under/Over Scan
- H/V Delay(SDI)
- Pixel to Pixel
- R/G/B Only (HDMI)
- R/G/B/Gray Only (SDI)
- Closed Caption (CEA-608/708, SDI Only)
- Time Code Display (ATC_HD-SDI,DVITC_SD-SDI) (SDI Only)
- De-embedded 8~16ch Audio Level Meter(SDI)
- 2CH Audio Level Meter(HDMI)
- Remote Control via GPI(RJ-45) Port
- 3 Color TALLY Lamp
- Rack & VESA Mount (Option)
- R,G,B, and White Internal Patterns Display for Color Test (SDI Only)
- Picture in Picture (SDI<->HDMI)