DSLR Follow Focus is a focus control mechanism, used in film and video cameras. It is not only strictly necessary but also ergonomic; in other words it does not contribute to the basic functionality of a camera, instead it allows the operator to be more efficient and precise. It is usually operated by a focus puller but some camera operators prefer to pull their own focus .
DSLR Follow Focus works through a set of gears attached to teeth on the focus ring of the lens. These gears feed to a wheel which, when turned by a focus puller, will spin the teeth and thus the ring on the lens.
- Material : Completely Metal (Gear part is made of brass and steel,other part of aluminum)
- Gear drive can be mounted from both side.(Works for both right-handed and left handed)
- This set includes flexible gear belt, used with any zoom or prime lenses with a wide range of lens diamters(any size from 46 to 110mm)
- Adjustable locking systems
- Mounts onto 15 mm Rod Support (60mm center to center difference).
- Rail Distance: 60cm 7.
- Rail Diameter : 15mm 8.
- Gear MOD: Industry Standard 0.8
- Compatible with all DSLR cameras, video cameras & industry standard 15 mm Rods
- Net Weight:495g
- 1 x DSLR Follow Focus in original package
- 1 x Matching Gear Belt (adjustable for 46mm-110mm)