EIKON is a series of nearfield studio monitors designed by PROEL R&D team in order to provide to your music the most honest and accurate reference possible.
From the carefully selected transducers to the proprietary enhanced waveguides and to the low-resonance cabinet design, everything has been tailored with hours of listening in order to offer the best accuracy over the whole audio spectrum.
The perfectly optimized electronics, including high-headroom separate Class AB amplifiers for high and low section, high-precision crossover networks and separate LIMITER circuits, provide maximum resolution and minimum listening fatigue.
The lineup includes three models, featuring 5.25”, 6” and 8” woofers, and a 10” subwoofer, offering the ideal nearfield monitor solution for any kind of music production applications: recording studios, home and project studios, broadcast studios, post-production facilities, mobile production vehicles, home theater, multimedia installations.
- •Bi-amplified 2-way system
- •1 "soft-dome tweeter for detailed response and a high-resolution sound
- •Proprietary integrated elliptical waveguide with accurate directivity control
- •Long-excursion 6.5” woofer with lightweight fiber-glass composite cone
- •Precisely calculated front tuning port for greater low-frequency extension
- •Multiple audio input connectors for connecting any kind of source
- •HF adjustment for a flexible control of high frequency response
- •Sophisticated, carefully designed crossover filters and an improved resolution
- •High-headroom Class AB 20+50W amplifiers with dual accurate CLIP LIMITER
- •SPL MAX 106 dB
- •Frequency response 50 Hz - 20 kHz
2-way vented enclosure
High Frequency Device
1 “ dome tweeter on elliptical waveguide
Low Frequency Device
6.5” woofer with fiberglass reinforced cone
90° H x 60° V
HF Amplifier Continuous Power
20W Class AB
LF Amplifier Continuous Power
50W Class AB
50 Hz - 20 kHz
1/4” JACK, XLR-F, RCA
LEVEL, HF ADJUST
Vinyl laminated MDF cabinet with ABS front
230 VAC or 120 VAC 50/60 Hz with LINE VOLTAGE selector
Dimensions (W x H x D)
225 x 320 x 270 mm