With the C90 video switching is pretty straightforward. This ATEM controller provides basic button array for bus input selection, user buttons and the optional SmartSwitches so you can create your own macros with associated graphics. Simple, clean and fast to use.
- 13 red/green backlit broadcast quality buttons on two BI8 boards
- Transparent button caps for custom labels
- Slider for transitions (“T-bar” option available)
- 2 SmartSwitches with 64x32 graphical displays (Optional: See “SmartSwitches” variant)
- SKAARHOJ Blue Front (Custom frontplate option available)
- All buttons fully programmable
- Web configuration interface for IP settings
- Complete with Arduino Mega (or Arduino Ethernet depending on config) inside
- Easy access to connections (Ethernet, power, USB/FTDI) on the front
- Solid enclosure in aluminium
- 1U size
- 100% Creative Commons design (CC-by-sa)
Get the mythical T-bar in your C90! For an extra 200$ or so we give you the cockpit feeling with a quality hall-effect type T-bar.
2 buttons with a 64x32 pixel display which can show any user defined bitmap graphic or a number of text lines. The buttons can be backlit with 64 different RGB colors. This option is very attractive for highly context sensitive user buttons because the precise functionality of the button can be reflected on the display at any time.
SKAARHOJ Blue Front
If you're fan of blue, then get the SKAARHOJ blue front panel, (the C90S). Otherwise the front panel will be a pure aluminium front.