The PT−120 is a twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video signals. It converts a twisted pair signal from a PT−110 transmitter (or other compatible Kramer transmitter) to a computer graphics signal.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Ultra Compact Pico TOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−4PT rack adapter.
Presentation and multimedia applications.
Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security.
|INPUT:||1 twisted pair on an RJ−45 connector.|
|OUTPUT:||1 VGA/UXGA on a 15−pin HD connector.|
|MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL:||1.5Vpp.|
|MAX. RESOLUTION:||WUXGA & 1080p.|
|DIFF. GAIN:||2.9% (worst case).|
|DIFF. PHASE:||0.3Deg (worst case).|
|S/N RATIO:||69dB (worst case).|
|CONTROLS:||–7.7dB to +3.1dB, 130m (level); 0dB to +25dB, (EQ.) @50MHz.|
|POWER CONSUMPTION:||12V DC, 175mA.|
|DIMENSIONS:||6cm x 6.5cm x 2.5cm (2.36" x 2.56" x 1") W, D, H.|
|WEIGHT:||0.14kg (0.31lbs) approx.|
|OPTIONS:||RK−4PT 19" rack adapter.|