The PT−110EDID is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video signals. It converts a computer graphics signal into a twisted pair signal that is converted back to a computer graphics video signal when used with a compatible receiver.
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Ultra Compact Pico TOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−4PT rack adapter.
Presentation and multimedia applications.
Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.
|INPUT:||1 VGA/UXGA on a 15−pin HD connector.|
|OUTPUT:||1 RJ−45 LINE OUTPUT connector.|
|RESOLUTION:||Up to WUXGA & 1080p.|
|S/N RATIO:||69dB (worst case).|
|POWER CONSUMPTION:||12V DC, 320mA.|
|DIMENSIONS:||6cm x 6.5cm x 2.5cm (2.36" x 2.56" x 1") W, D, H.|
|WEIGHT:||0.14kg (0.31lbs) approx.|
|OPTIONS:||RK−4PT 19−inch rack adapter.|