The VM−1010 is a high−performance distribution amplifier for composite video. It can also be configured as a 1:5 distribution amplifier for s−Video (Y/C) signals and has controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.
- High Bandwidth - 235MHz (−3dB)
- Dual-Mode - Configure as either a 1:10 (composite) or a 1:5 (s−Video) DA
- Grouped Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls
- Video AC/DC Coupling Selection
- Looping Input
- Selectable Input Signal Termination
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size - 1U
Broadcast, duplication, and production facilities.
Retail stores, delivering an identical picture to several monitors.
Computer RGB or video component distribution using several machines operating in parallel.
CCTV and security applications.
|INPUTS:||2 composite/component video with loop, 1Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors with termination switch.|
|OUTPUTS:||2x5 composite/component video, 1Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors.|
|MAX. VIDEO OUTPUT:||1.8Vpp.|
|VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB):||235MHz.|
|VIDEO S/N RATIO:||77dB.|
|CONTROL:||Level: −1.4dB to +2.5dB, EQ.: 0 to +2.5dB @4.4MHz.|
|COUPLING:||DC or AC (user selectable).|
|POWER CONSUMPTION:||230V AC, 50/60Hz (115V USA), 10.3VA.|
|DIMENSIONS:||19" x 7" x 1U W, D, H, rack mountable.|
|WEIGHT:||1.98kg (4.4lbs) approx.|