C51 is the successor to the highly successful C50 control module, but now it comes with a super solid aluminum front panel or even a full enclosure at your option. The "C51" control module is by nature general purpose. But honestly, we must admit that we conceived it with the Blackmagic Design ATEM Switchers in mind. It's the firmware you upload to the Arduino that determines what the push buttons do. You can control a Blackmagic Design Videohub, a Panasonic AW-HE120 robotic camera or them all at once! In any case, the "C51" has a nice "broadcast-feel" to it with sculptured cap backlit push buttons - just like the ones in the original ATEM Broadcast Panel.
- 13 red/green backlit broadcast quality buttons on two BI8 boards
- Transparent button caps for custom labels
- Buttons fully programmable
- Compatible with Ethernet enabled Arduino Boards (not included)
- 20cm flat cable and Arduino Breakout shield
- Stylish and durable blue anodized aluminum front plate, 4mm thick with 4 screw holes
- Desktop Enclosure variant: Enclosure in beautiful and durable anodized aluminum, approx. 130mm deep
- Shallow Back variant: Full aluminum enclosure of BI8 boards, approx. 40mm deep
- Desktop Enclosure variant: Complete with Arduino Ethernet inside (includes programming cable, networking cable and Power Supply)
- Desktop Enclosure variant: Bolt-eye for stripping power cable
- Desktop Enclosure variant: VESA 75 mount and 1/4"-20 thread under bottom: Fits camera mounting plates
- Shallow Back variant: 4x M3 threads and 1/4"-20 thread on back: Fits camera mounting plates
- 1U high; half rack width
- 100% Creative Commons design (CC-by-sa)
- C51 inherits features and functions from C50, please watch this video for details.