T-bar option (Picture from the C30)
The C31 Pocket Controller is the most compact desktop controller in the SKAARHOJ design range - and possibly everywhere else. It has 8 buttons and a slider (or optional T-bar) - plain and simple, just what you really need, no feature creep - and that's a feature in itself! With the Power over Ethernet option you only need one cable to communicate and to power the controller! Avoid more cable mess with this cheeky little fellow. The buttons are fully programmable to whatever functionality you fancy. You can select 6 inputs of a ATEM TeleVision Studio. You could have a 3-input preview and program bus + Cut and Auto. Or you could dedicate the buttons to something entirely different. The transparent caps are easy to lift off and supply with a fitting text or icon for your application. The C31 is made in really solid anodized aluminum that will not only provide a long life time on the road but also look cute on your production set.
- 8 red/green backlit broadcast quality buttons
- Transparent button caps for custom labels
- Power over Ethernet options available
- Slider for transitions (T-bar optional)
- Buttons fully programmable
- Complete with Arduino Ethernet inside
- Bolt-eye for fixing power cable and Kensington Lock hole
- VESA 75 mount and 1/4"-20 thread under bottom: Fits camera mounting plates
- Enclosure in beautiful and durable anodized aluminum
- 100% Creative Commons design (CC-by-sa)
Get the T-bar in your C31 for creating those smooth transitions between two buses.
With the Power over Ethernet option you only need one cable to communicate and power the C31! (Your switcher needs to be PoE compatible)